Friday 12 June 2009

spoke tooooo sooon!!!!!

it animated the first 20 frames, which was an animation buffer as the animation i needed was from 20-89... so I think I've spent too much time on it and Its gona get cut out. Maybe harvey can sort it out in the compositing stage and duplicate the chains that are working..


edit:

After looking on highend3d.com, I found a plugin called Ikas render viewer (http://highend3d.com/maya/downloads/mel_scripts/rendering/misc/Ikas-Render-View-Renderer-5784.html) which renders out your images using the render view inside maya and then automatically saving the image in a folder you choose, which would have saved me a full day of work.. why didnt I look earlier? I downloaded it and tested it out anyway, and it still broke at frame 21, so I feel slightly better at least.

No comments: